IML: angry !

 Hi all,

As you know i can't post from my regular old adress : every time the dte.net server find a .fr in the header, the message is rejected.
I try to write from my regular adress to the postmaster-webmaster-dte-master, M. Manuel Alvarez (where are you ?). Here are the replies:
----- Message d'erreur / Failure reason --------------------

<postmaster@xxxxxxx>: connect to mail.dte.net[206.55.133.79]: Connection
refused

<sysadmin@xxxxxxx>: connect to mail.dte.net[206.55.133.79]: Connection refused

<webmaster@xxxxxxx>: connect to mail.dte.net[206.55.133.79]: Connection refused
<sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: connect to mail.darkterritory.com[206.55.133.79]:
Connection refused

I got also a message from a Sweden IML member, please read
I'm angry too not beeing able to post on the IML any more. I receive posts but for some time now it's impossible to post back. Some topics I have replied to off list directly to members but doing that the whole idea with the IML fails in my opinion. And what if I need help...? Then I cant use the IML and it's very frustrating. I really hope someone can correct this and I'm glad you're making a lot of noise about it.  Rickard Sporre

I've also some messages from Dietmar (Germany) ...

So, overseas members who are now baned from the IML, please feel free to send me privatly (not necessary to mention this, you can't send to the list !!!) your feedback, i'll be glad to send them to the whole list and his webmaster... After some months of patience, now i've lost it !!!

Phil Courant (Pau, France) accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (baned adress !!)
'57 Imperial convertible
'96 Roadmaster wagon

MSN Messenger : vidéoconférence gratuite ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm