IML: The 1959 Selling Season

Title: Message
Gang,
Thought some might get a kick out of reading about the '59 Selling Season. Imperial was reaching an 18 month high in demand and Ghia Limos were the "rock stars of the corporation at the time. Hope you enjoy the articles as much as I did. Thanks to Kenyon Wills for providing the original material.
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/59News/index.htm

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html