Re: IML: Mopar Seat Covers/Upholstery

Title: Re: IML: Mopar Seat Covers/Upholstery
The seat covers are the upholstery (we’re not talking generic slip-on stuff here), and Legendary’s are as good and correct as you can find. But I find the customer service from Year One better, even though they source their seat covers from Legendary!

The prices quoted for correct repro upholstery (aka seat covers) seems very reasonable to me, as it’s ready to be attached (the same way the factory attached it in the first place) and the quality is top-notch. I doubt you could find a local upholstery shop to reproduce correct upholstery for anywhere near this price.

Just my two cents...
Chris