IML: 1967 Imperial / WINDOW MOTORS????

I need some window motors for a 1967 imperial, 2dr.  I saw an email string a while back saying a certain dodge vehicle had the same motors.. I don't have the email.. can some one help me out with this.

Also.. any idea if the small vent window motors are also available?

Thanks..
A Black
Washington, DC