IML: 1956 Windsor

Hola

I have found a 1956 Windsor in Pueblo that is for sale.  The guy is asking
$1,500 for the car.  I felt if you waved slightly less under his nose as you
spoke with him the sight of green would make him forget such a high number.

The car is a four door with the 250 horse power option ( all '56 Windsor's
had the 331 cubed poly engine w/ 225 hp as standard ).  With the 250 hp you got
factory dual exhaust, a heavier rated Powerflite transmission and the heaver
rear axle assembly just like the Imperial, NYer, 300's or the Adventure as part
of the 250 package.

The owner is a MoPar person who also has a '54 two door NYer, two '55 two
door Windsor's, '57 Imperial and a '62 Imperial Custom Coupe w/ twin 4 bbl's.

If you are interested in this car that Gabby would have a fit over if I got
it, contact me directly and I will tell you more.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc