Re: IML: CA Statewide

I'll be there.

If anyone wants to hook up, I'll be at my cream-colored 64 4D Crown with green interior at 11 am.  Come by and maybe we can all meet each other then?

If anyone is coming into town and wants to hook up for a drive or dinner, I am always happy to host/provide couch space/loan tools/shoot the breeze.

-Kenyon