Re: IML: Looking for a '68 Crown Wheel Cover

Re: IML: Looking for a '68 Crown Wheel Cover

Ed --

I visited a tow yard that has a '62 Newport with one Imperial wheel cover
in the trunk.  It's the 67/68 style, definitely not a '66 because it's not
vented, in good condition.  You want me to pick it up for you?

Thanks,

David

                      "Ed Buitenwert"
                      <mster-ed@xxxxxxxxxx>           To:       <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      ialclub.com

                      04/12/2005 01:33 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list

I am sending this again because I left the subject out last time for you
digest readers.
Does anyone have an extra wheel cover for a â68 Crown?
Thanks for your responses so farâ
Mister Ed
â68 Crown Convertible

†Ûiÿü0Â)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&N¬™ë,j°jËžÛhÊ›ÊØ^"j^®&¥1¨¥ŠxŠËO•æ¬z·©—+h™¨¥Šx%ŠËbš—«‰©\–æÜf§w*.®·¬¦‰ì{¥•·¬…ªÞw­…ëÞ*'xúâ^™ë,j¬jwZ¶Ö†g§¶Çè®Ø^Ùž+-­«h®Ë!¢é]mëžÛhÁææjË^®)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&N…
I@R
-¢m§ÿ⫉©\–æÜoîžË±Êâmèm