IML: 1960 manifold interchange?

Hi Folks,

The manifolds on my '60 Crown look like lava rock they are so pitted.  My car came with the new for '60 optional alternator.  I need a pair if pit free manifolds for an alternator euipped car.
The generator equipped cars have different bracket mounts.  The car has a 413 and I am wondering if '61 or later manifolds would interchange, making my search for replacements easier.  Anyone know or have an interchange manual?

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown Sedan
'60 LeBaron Sedan

Do you Yahoo!?