IML: Where is Mrs. Blueberry?

Anthony,

I'm sorry my 58, Mrs. Blueberry was not available during your time in San Antonio.  I have not spent much time with it myself.  I did see it this week.  The company that has it is making encouraging noises that they will finally re-install the restored engine and transmission before summer.  I quote, "There is light at the end of the tunnel."  My daily driver had a problem or two and I asked if they might be able to get the Imperial running so I would have something to drive while it was in the shop.  Instead, they had me bring in my car and fixed it for free.

So, obviously, I cannot complain.  They also made a $10,000.00 donation to the museum in December and are coming over tomorrow with a heavy duty tow vehicle to collect our 1958 fire truck which has proved a little troublesome and which we need for the upcoming parade season.

I don't think it would be appropriate to go see the 58 right now.  Its way at the back, behind the shop, at the very back end of the enormous yard.

E-mail me off list for my phone number.

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

Hugh

I have found out that finding parts for my 66 LeBarons (2) is somewhat challenging here in San Antonio Hugh. I can imagine how difficult it would be to find a shop willing to work on a 58 Imperial. BTW what was your phone number again? I misplaced it; I would like to see Mrs. Blueberry if possible before I cease being a resident of San Antonio in two weeks.

Anthony Bianchini

2*66 LeBarons

1965 Electra 225