dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:15 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: OT 1954 New Yorker to be Auctioned April 2, 2005 in Iowa

Quoting Dick Benjamin <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Take a look at this one folks!   This appears to be a 100% original car to
> me, with Highlander interior, and a rather ugly paint color combination,
but
> the 54 New Yorker, while not quite an Imperial (mandatory mention here,
> Jeff) it's about as close as you will come, and I'll bet this goes for
less
> than $1000, considering its location in Iowa.  Anyone looking for a
> reliable, well engineered daily driver would be well advised to try for
this
> one.
>
> Dick Benjamin

Daily driver?  Dick, this car does not have brakes!  Literally.  Look at the
interior picture (second from left).  There is only one pedal there.  Or may
be
that's the brakes pedal, and the car does not have a throttle.  May be its
throttle by wire, and there is a connector that plugs into the driver's
brain.

OK, that's 1954, may be not :)

D^2

---