Fwd: Re: IML: High Octane

Sorry folks! This was meant to be a private reply, and I blew it. Oh well, I don't think it should ruffle any feathers. I'll be out of town on business until Friday. If I don't get an opportunity to check e-mail while I am gone, I am sure that this will have run its course by the time I get back. Enjoy!

Imperially,

Paul
--- Begin Message ---
Sorry, this time you have gotten a few things backwards, but I'll let the others explain. Just keep doing what you are doing and I am sure you will be fine. The rest of us will have to do something else if we are living closer to Sea Level.

Paul