IML: 80-83 imperial question.

I was riding with my wife while we went to family and friends this easter, and ( thanks to the welth of info from the IML web site) I was able to spot 2 80's imperials sitting at a local used car lot, one car was sort of a gold color, and the other was blue. both needed a paint job, but other than that I dont know much about the cars, the car lot was closed , \

the reason im posting this is to let any member who maybe looking for one, to email me and I will help them buy the cars. I cant aford to buy them , and yes I already tried begging my wife to let me sell my near mint 86 trans-am. or atleast trade it for the imperials , but she wouldnt let me.

both cars look about the same, but Im not sure what year they are just yet, will ask the car lot when they reopen .

my question is how can one tell what year they are just by looking ? what to look for?

Do you Yahoo!?