IML: Please Welcome gilles

New Subscriber(s): gilles
Email Address is: gillesbeneyton@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Hellertown ,PA

Car(s) owned: Not yet an Imperial, but a 1970 Chrysler 300 coupe

Self-Introduction: I am french and i just moved 9 month ago, i was an
american car club president in France and i use to meet my friends at
the club, i have not found yet many friends to go with at some car show.
I own many cars such as a 1957 Plymouth belvedere coupe, 1948 Buick
super 50 fastback, 1949 98 Olds fatstback, 1969 and 1970 Dodge Charger,
etc...