IML: car cover source - 2nd try

This is the text of the message from the car cover guy
that didn't seem to take earlier today.  Please let
him know that you heard about him from the IML if you
decide to contact him...

Here are some great covers to protect your car

1. Budge Lite
    $35 Free S/H

http://www.pride.hofstra.edu/~jgoldb1/ebay/Budge_Brochure_Page_07.jpg

2. Premier
    $60 Free S/H

http://www.pride.hofstra.edu/~jgoldb1/ebay/Budge_Brochure_Page_06.jpg

3. The MAX
     $100 Free S/H

http://www.pride.hofstra.edu/~jgoldb1/ebay/Budge_Brochure_Page_04.jpg

4. If you are interested in other Products such as
motorcycle, ATV and Snowmobile

http://www.pride.hofstra.edu/~jgoldb1/ebay/Budge_Brochure_Page_10.jpg

My website which will be launced June 15th is
Empirecovers.com. For information or to purchase the
covers please email me at Cloudcovers1@xxxxxxxxxx
Please let me know the make and model of your car and
I will be happy to assist you. You can purchase my
items with a check, moneyorder, or with paypal. Have a
nice day,

                       -Cloudcovers1.com

Kenyon Wills