IML: Please Welcome Buzz Radde

New Subscriber(s): Buzz Radde
Email Address is: bradde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kiowa, Colorado

Car(s) owned: None at preasent. Please help a Chrysler fanatic. Always
hungry for information on engines. I don't believe there is a better
built or designed engine other than Chrysler. The auto's are second to
none.

Self-Introduction: Am really interested in a 2 dr 69-72 Imperial if
possible for keeping restored but hopping up the 440. Ya I’m one of
those old gear heads that still have to have his luxury ride. Only other
consideration from a 69-73 Imperial would be a 55-56 Imperial, or a 33
plymouth Coupe. I know I’m picky, but I’m too old to settle for less.
Only got time for 1 more car restoration, or maybe more.(you know, it's
a money thing) Love these luxury creatures. Always have owned Chrysler,
Dodge, or Plymouths. Preasently bought my wife a 2004 Sebring Coupe
Platinum edition off the showroom floor. Myself driving a 2001 LHS. Life
has been great. Looking for more great life. Buzz Radde