Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 2:11 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: imperial parts

thanks for the help.

I have tryed to dye a steering wheel that was on an old pickup with vinal dye, but it would come off on my hands when I drove the truck.

is there a product that is made for recoloring a steering wheel?

 I was going to try that plastic dip that you use to cover plier handles, but the local stores here no longer carry it . has anyone tried this product on steering wheels?

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!