From: "Klebert L. Hall" <swampyankee@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Timing chain
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:43:05 -0500
From: "Robin Giesbrecht" <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: main bearings, oil pressure gauge

Next is the cam and timing chain.Looking at that timing chain(slack) from
the crankcase while doing the bearings made me shudder.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the timing chain goes in these cars, don't they just stop? That's always been my experience with old pushrod cars... The 440 isn't a valve-interference engine, is it? -Kle. '69 Crown 4DHT