RE: FW: IML: Hayes Bodied Coupes

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say that we are really lucky here on this list, to have such people as S. Kahlenberg and B. Watson.

They are right on the money as far as the '39 Imp on E-bay right now. Right away I saw the triangular shape of the rear side window and knew this wasn't a typical '39 Coupe. They are also correct that the article on the Imperialclub website (the yellow '39) is incorrect and misleading.

Attention WEBMONSTERS: is there a way that you could copy and paste Mr. Kahlenberg's and Mr. Watsons e-mails into a reference page on the '39 (by year) page, along with those E-bay pictures of that '39 Hayes bodied coupe ???

And if anyone wants to go in with me, on that Hayes bodied Coupe......... Ive got one more space left in my garage........... or you can keep it at your place and I'll come visit it and you can save all the messy work for me to do.

ps ......... I went to Ilwaco, Washington last weekend with Melissa and Jack and we ogled Clint and Laurie's new '65 2 door...... what a GREAT car !!!......... If you guys need an excuse to drive to the Coast and have some GREAT food and talk Imperials..........Clint and Laurie's IMPERIAL SCHOONER Restaurant is the place to go !!!........

and THANKS to Teresa in Prosser for the "Rick" info........ YES INDEED, Rick is a one of a kind !!!

SORRY I haven't had the time to get back to you and e-mail each of you individually, I'm swamped right now and I'm taking advantage of the summer weather we're having here in Oregon right now !!!........WOOHOO !!!

Cheers Everyone,

Michael Howlett

Boring 'ol Oregon.............. lots of cars and too many projects