Re: IML: Hayes Bodied Coupes

I was pretty sure that there was something wrong with that number. I told a friend this morning that I believed the actual production on that car was around 25. Now that you mention it, I remember the story about the 1,000 bodies split up among the different divisions.

These cars were very attractive, and the only Imperial I have ever seen was a drawing!

Paul