IML: Religious messages on the iml.

Since you asked, here is the answer.
The reason why Religious message have to stop now is
because if we allow the christians to evangalize here,
we should also allow the satanists to speak their
mind.  then we have to include the buddists, the
muslim extremists, then the Mormons, then the Sun god
Worshipers, then the athiests, and then we all just
stop writing ANYTHING about imperials and have flame
wars about religion!
NO! No! No!
WRONG!
That is not the purpose of this list.

It is the IMPERIAL mailing list and messages MUST be
Imperial related only!

That is what we have all agreed to and abided by for
these past several years and how hundreds of very
different people get along and work together to
promote IMPERIALS!!
Same reason why we do not discuss politics or other
controversial issues.  THAT IS NOT WHY WE ARE HERE!

We have an IML  subgroup for christians at

Subscribe by emailing
ChristianImperialAdmirers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are a satanist or a buddist perhaps the Salon
is for you!
;-)
But on the IML, further religious posts will be cause
for temporary suspension!

If you have further questions or comments, please feel
free to write me or the admin list members but DROP IT
ON THE IML!

Jeff Ingraham
Moderator