Re: IML: Imperial Question?

Quoting JRogers714@xxxxxxx:

> Imperialists,
>     Yesterday, I received a packet from Chrysler on the 300. It contained
> some kind of write up brochures done in conjunction with Road and Track and
> Motor

I think I have seen this "write-up".  It has many inacuracies and errors.  This
is the typical modern chrysler deal, where they are relying on their glorious
past to hide the low quality of the modern stuff.  The people that wrote that
"history" of the 300 did not understand much about these old cars, nor the
design mentality of that era.  In fact, they write the "history" in a biassed
way in an desperate effort to elevate the status of the modern junk.

D^2