IML: '59 Station Wagon

Title: Message
I am passing this question on for a member in Finland who is having a problem posting to the list right now...

Can you help me?

I have talked to a guy in Sweden, and hi has a 1959 Imperial Station Wagon for sale, he say that Chrysler built 3 Imperial Stations Wagons in 1959 for a car show, what do you think, do you know anything about this cars?

I don´t know anything about the car and I haven´t seen it.