IML: automotive TV shows.

Im sure you all have seen the auto shows on tv like, horsepower tv , car and driver , trucks , and two guys garage. evry once in a while one of these car show's will do a mopar, but not very often. I would be happy if any car show would cover anything reguarding an imperial. maybe some history or even better a restoration of an imperial. it doesn't make any difference to me what year or anything just something on the imperial in general. im also sure that what ever the cost to do a 1/2 to 1 hr show would be returned probly 10 times. with all the mopar maniacs in the world.
 what I see on these show's when I tune in , is always a import , an old 30's ford rod. and  newer trucks . never and not one tv show have I seen luxury american cars show cased on a show. other than barret jackson, and maguires car crazy. but they realy dont go into much info on the cars .
 just my thoughts , hoping someone out there maybe thinking the same, and may have the pull to get a show on tv about the imperials.

Do you Yahoo!?