IML: IML-Join: Please Welcome Donna

New Subscriber(s): Donna
Email Address is: sweet_donna7@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Village of Lake Orion,  Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1966 Imperial Labaron

Self-Introduction: Been offline for a while but I've still been
recieving all the emails and i've been trying to read them all.  Just
wanted to let everyone know that I"m back and I really missed everyone.

For those that don't remember me I have a 1966 Imperial Lebaron which I
have owned for about 15 years now.  It is all original cept the left
rear tire (I blew it out on I-75 at about 4am in the morning) anyway it
has 23 thousand miles on it and I've put on the last 18 thousand miles
going to car shows and cruises.
Would love to try to get some michigan ppl together to get more
Imperials in some of the shows this summer.  If you're interested email
me.