Re: IML: Imperial names What do I call it now?

Re: IML: Imperial names What do I call it now?

Since we're on the topic.  Since I have taken off all the LeBaron emblems off of the "LeCrown", what do I call it now?  Just bought the new Bio on Agnes Moorehead, lover her!  However, Mark Harris has already named his dusk mauve '60 Agnes after her so I can't take it.  I don't know if the car is a him or her or an it!  Right now it is just in pieces so I call it my $50,000 mistake.  Not quite to that amount, but it is looming.  Black Bitch was good too, all the good names are taken.........The car will be black with silver leather interior.  People on the street always call my black LeBaron the batmobile, how Juvenile!  I call that one the $6000 mistake.  I am up for names.  The original owner's name was Ruth, Yuck!

Richard Burgess
Car formerly known as LeCrown
'60 LeBaron

RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote:
Some of my cars have had names, but I rarely use them (or the cars for that matter).

The '55 was The Grey Ghost.
The '56 was The Blue Max.
The '65 Was The Bone.
My '40 Continental was Geronimo, then the '48 inherited that name.

Some of them were named based on their color, like The White Car ('60 Custom) and The Silver Car ( the '62 LeBaron before it was changed to gold, now it has no name).

I haven't been very good at naming my cars, so maybe I am not a very good Daddy. One thing they all get is (at least) covered or better yet, indoor parking. I have nine garage spots and everything else is carported. I try to drive the cars in carports a little bit more than the others since they are easier to get to.

Naming cars is great fun, but I have been concentrating on keeping them all running and out of the weather. That is the best that I can do at this time.

Paul