IML: Some overseas ISP's blocked from posting to IML

IML: Some overseas ISP's blocked from posting to IML

Some international IML members may have challenges in
posting messages to the list lately.

You are not alone!!

Spam from ISPs outside the USA (not from members'
particular email addresses) has caused a tightening of
the settings on our email system that rejects all
posts from those ISP's.  An ISP is the second name in
the email address that comes after the @ and before
the "dot-com"...

We have gotten multiple messages from understandably
frustrated members who are unable to post and we are
trying to resolve these issues.  As the internet
grows, there are apparently growing pains involved.

If you have a similar problem, most IML messages have
contact info at the bottom, or you can hit the CONTACT
US button on the website to be heard.

the group running this operation is 100% volunteer,
and we do appreciate your patience in the matter.

=====
Kenyon Wills