From: Chad & Teresa Smith [mailto:hemi_powered@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 4:34 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Exhaust preferences

Rich:

Thanks for the information on this, I was hoping someone would have put Flowmasters on their car and have an opinion on it.  I have Flowmasters on the truck, and love the sound, but wasn't sure I wanted my Imperial to sound like quite that much of a hot rod.  Thanks for the information about the resonators...will ask for that when having the exhaust done on the Imp this summer.

Thanks again!

Teresa Smith