Re: IML: Newport to New Yorker and back again

Re: IML: Newport to New Yorker and back again

Updates have been few but here is one at long last.  I'm sure you've all
been on the edge of your seats waiting!  ;-).

Due to other projects occupying my time and garage space, I was unable to
pick up this project again until early January.  I brought all the body
panels and parts in from the snow and took inventory.  Most are in good
shape, some are not.  I ended up using one of the fenders that I got from my
76 T&C parts car.  That T&C just keeps giving!  My friend Randy has been
over here for hours, creating patch panels and welding them in.  I've been
doing some painting and have applied some POR-15.  I've captioned many of
the pictures to explain what I've been doing.

Here are the pics from the January work...
http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/2005/01/NewportRepairs/index.html

I started a new page for February...
http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/2005/02/NewportRepairs/index.html

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.