IML: June CA to Feature 60-63 Imps

I can't pass up an opportunity to put in a shameless plug for my favorite
automotive magazine - Collectible Automobile.  The April issue just showed up in
today's mail (it's a bimonthly rag that's always two months early).  Inside
the front cover they give the highlights of the next issue which includes the
60-63 Imperials.

So for those of you who are already subscribers, you have something to look
forward to in about two months.  If not, now's a great time to sign up or at
least make a note on your calendar to head to your local news stand in early
April and look for a magazine that very likely will have a 60 Southampton on the
cover.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ