Re: IML: 58 newyorker interchange with 59 imperials?

Re: IML: 58 newyorker interchange with 59 imperials?

There isn't much on a '58 New Yorker that would work on a '59 Imperial. The whole car is different to begin with. The engine wouldn't be the same. The automatic might be. Body and interior are completely different in nearly all possible ways.

Paul