IML: 61 "click/thunk"

I just went thru the same problem this weekend with my '59 DeSoto.  Finally traced it to the accessory circuit breaker that protects the power seat and power window circuits.  It is located behind the left kick panel.  I disconnected the power feed to the windows and was able to drive home without the ominous clunk from the breaker.  I now need to look for a switch or motor that has a dead short in it.  You'll need to look in the seat motor or window motor circuit for the same..
Good luck,
Roger