Re: IML: Fwd: FIRE DANGER ?

An Imperial related fire story could be how a friend of mine ran over a card board box in the road, parked her car in the garage, and was awaken by smoke and fire. The entire house burned down because she had run over the box, it got stuck under the catalytic converter, started the fire, and destroyed the car, garage, house, and all of the contents. Luckily, no one was hurt. She wasn't driving an Imperial, but it could happen to one. I had another friend who foolishly ran over a pillow. It got stuck up under the wheel well and caught fire. He got out, but the car exploded and burned to the ground right there on the side of the road. He wasn't driving an Imperial either, but it could easily happen to one.

Paul