Re: IML: Electrical question

I have purchased three cars that had non-working headlights. The dimmer switch on the floor caused it in all three cases. That was the first thing that I checked and that fixed it. In one car I had to rebuild the switch. Even though replacements were available, none of the ones that I bought actually fit in the spot. Rebuilding the old one was the only option. It seemed daunting, but it was really quite simple.

Paul