Re: IML: electrical question

try this, turn on the lights and pop the hood have someone help watch the lights and begine to shake the wiring at the bulbs and around the radiator support . and look at the ground wires for loose or rust.next check the fuse to see if it's loose, while checking the wires if the lights dont blink then I would think a voltage regulator maybe going bad, hope this helps.

mark blitman <markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
on the way home from Tampa airport last nite my '74 lights went off for
a split second; then came back on..several minutes later the same thing
happened..again back on in a second..it did it tonite as well..any hints
what is causing this? thanks!

mark blitman
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Blitman
n:Blitman;Mark
org:Ivax Pharmaceuticals
adr:;;4400 Biscayne Blvd;Miami;FL;33556;USA
email;internet:markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Director Of Government Sales
tel;work:813-792-9860
tel;fax:813-926-9948