IML: Just about names

Hi  all! I buy me o 1961 LeBaron for 6 mounts ago. The car comes from Alabama and from the first time we joke
if we should find a Black widow spider in the car and we start to called the car "Black widow". Yesterday I found a Black widow spider in the frontseat certainly dead but what a apt name or?????
I have to decide that I should cast the spider in plastic and I have a "nice" keyring for the car what a heavy story for my car.

From Elisabeth in Sweden
1960 Imperial custom
1961 LeBaron "Black widow"
1975 T&C