Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:26 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: transmission overhaul kits ?

thanks everyone who replied on the pushbutton's im relieved to hear that the warnings were just a myth. now I have a question about my transmission, are the transmissions in a 59 imperial much different than other years, ( any year 727 trans). as I called a local transmission shop today and asked if they could rebuild it , the guy looked it up on his computer and told me he can't get any parts for it and he told me that he can still replace any seal's and O rings in it but he's not sure about the pumps or any thing else, my car has been sitting for what I belive to be 20 years, and I would realy like to find a kit to refreshen the trans and give me years of service. anyone know of a part # and who offers a rebuilt trans?

Do you Yahoo!?