RE: IML: American Plot agains Deitmar

Title: Message

RUBBISH CHILDISH ?SUBJECT…..

Obviously ?You read still words ?I never wrote -? ( AMERICAN plot)

May be You are able to read the words posted by ALVAREZ

23.of december ?2004 !!!!!?

?

“Hello everyone,

Many small and medium-sized Internet companies in the US are starting to

block other countries' email completely (especially Asian countries) for

their absolute failure to keep spam from originating from their systems.

This situation has gone wildly out of control recently and prompted us to

start blocking as well. Although this method has been highly successful, we

of course do not want to block our international friends on the IML.

If you are reading this and are an international member and can't post,

please drop me a line at dte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will make a hole in the

system to allow your emails to come through.

Happy holidays,

Manuel „