Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:23 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Dennis Hildebrandt .509 Cam

Thanks for the input. I'll run that by some of my mopar guys. We tried this cam in the 440 motor for a 1978 New Yorker. The one incredible result was that we could catch Mustangs and early 70's gto's and pass them by.  They would have us off of the line, but then we would just continue to go faster and faster....

Thanks for your advice,

Dennis