Re: IML: efi-Henry Ford

I used all edelbrock parts that was in a kit. only fuel pump fuel managment was moded with an old unit that was used for a TBI.system and censors ,wire harness was moded to be used with a TBI unit I pulled from a late model car. when you look under the hood of the old cordoba all you see is the factory intake and breather. because the intake can be reused if only going to a TBI unit, once you remove the breathr you can see that their's no carb but a throttle body sitting there on the intake. and I ran the wiring behind it and down the backside of the block along the trans bellhousing , wher the exhaust 02 censor and some other wires for the fuel system run in to the firewall. to the dash. it's hidden very well. when I baught the kit from edelbrock I was going to use all of the kit but the intake it came with was to tall for the car it would hit the hood.  I still have all parts to the kit that I didn't use , I probly could have sold them and gained some of the cost's back, but I thought i'd might need them to use on something latter on. and I hate to through good stuff away .

Rob P <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Henry, what was required to use Edelbrock efi on a big block Mopar? Was
this a tbi kit? They recently came out with a full big block Chrysler
multi-port system (manifold, injectors, throttle body, etc.) but your system
is older than that.