From Jøran Vordal, Norway (1972 Imperial Le Baron 2door).

From: "Jerry hesch" <jerryhesch@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Finnish Imps Svalba? Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:58:38 -0800

I agree with you Neal re large # Imperials in Scandinavia. Does anyone have any insight into How so many Imperials ended up in the Scandinavian countries? Would be a great detective/theory/research. I do not have the skill nor time right now to unravel this mystery. Any ideas from our friends in Sweden, Noway, Finland? Any Imperials in Svalba?
Best Regards
Jerry
53

I'm just amazed at how many Imperials have wound up in such an unlikely place as Scandinavia. They are such the antithesis of Volvos and Saabs.Neal Herman