Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: IML: 1957 Imperial Bumpers

     I have a rusted out 57 Imperial, I have tried to take the bumpers off but they just won't unbolt. I have tried everything to get them off and apart with everything,  except a torch. Does anyone have ideas,  as I am disassembling as much of the car as I can.
     I have acquired a 1957 Chrysler Southampton, in the exact same color to replace it. It is missing the drive train, so I'll remove the drive train (392 Hemi& auto), and put it in the Southampton.
     I appreciate any and all ideas so I can get the Southampton running.

Thanks,

Charles in Calif.
1957 Chrysler Imperial
1957 Chrysler Southampton