Re: IML: '69 rear side markers that light?

Re: IML: '69 rear side markers that light?

How odd. They don't usually on a 1969. In fact, if you have the FSM, look at
the wiring diagram and note that there are no rear side markers shown.

Did you ever look at how it's wired to see if these were done after the
fact?

Chris in LA