Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:46 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1958 Trunk Emblem insert's???

Apropos of George's hood emblem inserts, which look fabulous, did the eagle on the trunk also have an insert?  I have the 'toilet seat' style, where the eagle is quite different from the one on the front.  There is no insert in a space that looks suspiciously to me as if there should be something there.  Or, is it supposed to be empty?

Hugh