RE: IML: Duel Snorkel

>In a stock setup, the air cleaner assembly is proper for your engine's
>requirements.  Now, the ifs start.

My '73 was stock and it ran out of air at higher RPMs with the stock air
cleaner.  No dyno was needed for that test..  The difference with the
air cleaner on and off was like night and day on that vehicle.  The only
thing I could figure was they went to far trying to silence the intake
noise.

              Steve B.