IML: I need some advise on a 70 New Yorker

IML: I need some advise on a 70 New Yorker

     I have found a 1970 New Yorker, it needs a paint job and redo the rust repair behind the back window. The engine hasn't been started in several years. It was owned by a little old lady 84 who died a while back. The car is in about a high #4 shape and the son wants $400 for it,  does this sound reasonable to you?

Charles in Calif.
1957 Chrysler Imperial (stripping to scrap)
1957 Chrysler Southampton
1967 Chrysler 300
1970 Plymouth Fury II
1970 Plymouth Sports Fury