IML: decals & iron-ons??

<SNIP>

From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:08:20 EST
Subject: Re: IML: Valve/Head Cover Gasket question
<SNIP>A  guy in my other club is an illustrator
and makes any valve decals  you want.  I liked the old Super Stock 426 III
types, so he made a set  of 451 super Stock III's for my stroker motor. When I
put these on my  "refabbed" chrome covers, they looked fantastic.   Drop him a
line at  _schulyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:schulyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  and
tell him I sent you.  He makes decals and tee shirt iron ons for  anything.
He also modifies current mopar decals with your  wording/lettering. <SNIP>

Hello Joe,

Would you please contact me offlist? I know darn good and well that aol will filter me right out if I try to email you direct with my offtopic questions! (sorry list!)

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier