Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imp(Kind of) Trim Request

Henry, have you check with Murry Park in Ohio? Mbpark@xxxxxxxxxx  he is parting Hundreds of Mopars, George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 5:05 AM
Subject: IML: Imp(Kind of) Trim Request

Desparate for assistance.  Need upper left corner stainless trim piece and stainless trim piece that goes across the top of the windshield for my 53 Chrysler cvt. resto project.  Same parts for 53,54 IMPERIAL two door hardtop(non-post) and for 53,54 CHRYSLER and DESOTO cvts. and two door non-post hardtops.

Have sent out many, many requests to every yard whose address I could find, but I know there are more xources out there so any suggestions, ideas, referrals very gratefully accepted.

thanks, Henry Hopkins, Richmond, CA

Already checked with Lowell, alas, he doesn't have what I need, sigh.