[GFS] [1 Attachment]

found these 1956 Fury sidetrim to hold the gold on the fury.
It was stored away in a wooden box for the past 30 years. these pieces are almost impossible to find today. I will not sell separate pieces-------Buy everything for $850 and sell what you don't need.   You do not fine great deals on extremely rare parts made for a special edition cars like the 1956 Fury.

Ron      Archangel1390@xxxxxxx
Ph  717-939-3429
Cell  717-460-1655

No, Sorry, I will not sell separate pieces.

View attachments on the web

Posted by: archangel1390@xxxxxxx