[GFS] '58 Fury wheel covers

Hi GFSer's,
Happy 4th of July!  Today I talked with a fellow who came across 4 '58 wheelcovers in original Chrysler boxes, though wrapped in pillow cases.  He says they are gold in the center.  He does not own a Fury or Mopar, but would like to sell them to someone who could use them.  I asked him whether the gold looked painted or anodized.  He said they didn't look painted but translucent and said he was certainly no expert.  He said they were in excellent shape.  If interested call CJ Johnson in Ohio at 419-878-8214.

Also, on eBay, that '57 Fury that was up at a starting price of $16K and then came down has been relisted at same starting price but with a BIN of $17,500.  Low mileage, complete, but requires complete resto.

Happy Holiday!

Regards,
Jack Lewis

Posted by: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxx>