[GFS] Merry Christmas GFSers!

As we end 2015 I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and the very best for 2016!

As for business, a couple of items, the best news first:  In the past week we have had three new members join up with us.
Mike Neary of Chicago area Illinois who purchased a '58 Fury at auction and just received confirmation back yesterday from Chrysler Historical that his car is a genuine Fury with V800 motivation.
Robert Stack of California finally took possession of his '56 Fury (already on our Registry) as a tribute to his father who owned one back in the day.
Walt Clark of North Carolina who is helping his father, who purchased a '56 a year ago, begin a complete restoration.  He is in process of getting me info to determine if it is on our Registry or not.

Dan Long of Florida called me Monday evening to say he is in the final stages of assembling his '56 Fury after a decade long restoration.

In January I will be again working with Hemmings Magazine to do our annual updates to our website, so if you have any new info regarding the status of your car, your contact info, events, etc., let me know and I will update your information.  Also, if you are planning to attend our 2016 National Gathering in Kerrville, Texas, please let me know.

All for now gang!  Happy Holidays!!

Jack Lewis

Posted by: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxx>